Monday, July 11, 2011

Out of Control....in a yarn kinda way!

Oh man, I have discovered the holy grail on Ravelry, the DESTASH page...yikes! I have to admit that I have hit it rather hard getting some yarns that I have been dying to try, but that are not readily available to me. Today's mail should bring my beautiful Old Aunt Maiden yarn from Scotland and then some German yarn is coming...should be a fun week, mail wise. I did receive some birthday money, but I think that it is all gone. I had fun spending it.

I didn't end up knitting at all last night. Kyle and I watched the movie "The Social Network". It was interesting and I was tired. I suspect that the founder of Facebook might be slightly on the Autism spectrum, at least that is how he appeared in the movie...genius non the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment