Friday, July 15, 2011

Talk about manic shopping....wollmeise style!

I am sure that you all will find this funny, with the exception of my husband. On Friday mornings at 11:00, Wollmeise puts up Grab Bags and it is like a suicide mission trying to get one. I read all the instructions and was waiting paitiently for this to unfold. The website went on-line at 11:05 and it was nuts. I did get something, I actually have no idea what the hell I got, except that it is green and 100% wool. There were no pictures...! Another fun fact, you are going to love this, I have no idea how much it cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did just recieve my order confirmation email, so I guess we will be surprised together.  :-)

I am off to take Bryce to the movies and ponder my extreme Wollmeise purchase.

See what unstructured days lead to, madness I tell ya! I should not be allowed to wander the internet unsupervised. It could be worse, it could be really, really expensive shoes! That though just pulled me out of the guilt abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment