Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Knitting friendships.....

One of the most wonderful benefits of  finding my LYS and knitting group are the very special friendships that I have developed throughout this last year. It really has made such a difference in my life. Woman friends are right up there with the air we breathe. I am truly, every so thankful for these women.

Today is Wednesday and that means knitting group night. It's the most wonderful day of the week! I am hoping to graft together "Big Blue" and get her blocked so that I can sew her to the back and start on the sleeves. I hope to start on the sleeves by Sunday...keep your fingers crossed.

I have not been knitting in the last couple of days, just not moved in that direction. I have found that some Aran yarn I bought for several sweaters is just a bit too much for the look I am trying to get and am in search of a nice worsted weight to replace. I think that I might have to do it in Inca Gold....unless something else pops out at me. I will also need to find projects for the Aran yarn I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment