Monday, July 25, 2011

Lost my get up and go....

Is there such a thing as mid summer blues? If so, then I have them. I just feel so tired all of the time lately and have pretty much zero enthusiasm for much, well, actually housework of any kind and cooking. Maybe it's just that I am sick of doing it all kinda moment...and this too shall pass.

We, Bryce and I, had to be at the MD office at 8:30 this morning and it has turned into one long day. I'd like to thank the nurse who took my blood and blew my vein...always a lovely sight in the summer. I even got some yarn in the mail and that didn't really phase me...I just don't know what's going on with me.

Honestly, I just got nothing! I wish I was going to Sock Summit 2011! I wish Bryce was at camp....I could fill this entire blog with "I wishes"....I wish I could get my shawl off and running...

Perhaps I will feel inspired later....

No comments:

Post a Comment