Friday, July 15, 2011

Banned from Ravelry....self imposed!

I have been on the computer more that I have been knitting...not good! Also, I forgot that I bought this...
This is so lovely, and yes, it's Wollmeise! Darker than the Teal one I got the other day (slight yelp from me). I have been downloading all sorts of shawls and I am done with Ravelry until something starts flying off the needles and on to some body part. I tell you, it's that lack of routine that is messing with me. Damn you summer. I must exhibit some self imposed self control. The world will not run out of yarn. The sheep are still grazing, it will be there when I work through some of my stash and decide I need more.

Only the yarn gods know what I did this morning on the Wollmeise website. I am apparently getting 2 skeins..slight giggle...but I went to the currency calculator and it was not too bad....! I honestly thought I could just watch, watch it all fly right off the website in 5 minutes flat. Hell no, I needed a piece of that action. Again, there are worse things I could do. There's shoes, handbags, drugs.....need I say more.  :-)

On an different note, my shoulder feels so much better. It must have needed some yarn therapy! Whatever gets me through.

I see a lot of knitting Christmas gifts this year!

I must go and find my child and feed him dinner, I am starving!

So, I will be blogging and not buying....!  That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment