Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In praise of the "Bugga"...

While trying to figure out if I should block big blue...my sweater, I have started a lace shawl with this yarn from The Sanguine Gryphon called Bugga! Although I am having some difficulty with the placement of my YOs, the yarn is definitely my favorite. It feels so lovely and is a dream to work with...it's got some cashmere in there. If you get a chance to get yourself some Bugga, I promise that it will not disappoint. I am sure that Wollmeise will be up there too, I just haven't caked it yet, as I love it in its hanked form so much.

I will be heading to the shop today to see where my difficulty lies and then I want to get cranking on the shawl.

Last night, inspiration never found me. I worked on a scarf for a bit and then watched trash TV.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment