Thursday, July 7, 2011

A lovely, but late night...

Last night was knitting night at the yarn shop and I must say that it is my favorite part of the week. We had a casual pot luck night and the conversation was pretty hysterical as usual. When we all get together, you just never know what might come up. Everyone is working on such beautiful and interesting projects, I always leave inspired.

The evening took a turn for me when my DH called and asked me to pick up Bryce at the ball field because it was running later than expected. By the time I picked him up, got home and rescued the poor dog who had been in her crate for 8 hours, it was 10:30 pm. Thankfully, Bryce showered and basically went to bed, but the dog was wired and I was not. So when I put her back to bed at 11:30 pm, she basically said No Way and was barking and carrying on, so we thought if we put her in bed with us, maybe she would sleep with us. She thought that was an even better form of playtime, jumping on the adults trying to sleep. I am hoping for a nap today.

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment