Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Blue and a shawl too!

I finally got an accurate measurement of the big blue sweater and I only over knit approximately 1 inch...I can live with that. So, I will rip that back to where it needs to be and then join the ends together. Next, I will have to block it and sew the back on and then knit the sleeves. Doesn't sound to bad now does it.

I love my shawl and it is really a quick knit. I will admit, that for my first shawl, I picked a really simple design and one that fits my life style. I am not a lacey girl, I am more of a jeans and cowboy boots kinda girl.

Bryce is going to Horse Camp this week...AMEN! I well deserved break for me.

I have a staff meeting for the shop tomorrow and I believe that I am working on Thursday.

I am putting together a list of all my favorite yarns so far and will post soon.

The boys went off somewhere, I am going to knit for a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment