Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's begining to look like a sweater!

What a week. Bryce had camp and I hung out at the LYS almost everyday...what a treat. I have been stitching the day and night away and the payoff is that I can NOW see how my sweater is forming.
I know, I know, cool! I am really excited about this and the yarn is super yummy. Also this week at the shop, they had a 4th of July sale...yeah, I hit that. There is even a picture of me hitting the sale bin in a big way. I did get enough yarn for 2 more sweaters, which I started to swatch last night. I am such a tight knitter. I need 4.5 sts/inch and I am getting 4 on a Size 10. Going to have to whip out the 10.5 needles.

Friday night was a real treat for me. After hanging out in the shop all day, a couple of us went for dinner. So much fun. I just love the ladies I knit with!!! They are some of the best people I know. I am so blessed that they are in my life.

I need to get some more PT for the cranky shoulder, as my sock yarn keeps calling my name and wants to know why I have been buying "other" yarn.

The thing about this sweater is that I just want to knit it all the time! Once you stop over thinking the damn thing, and get past that messy "beginning of a project" area, you are smooth sailing right on through.

No comments:

Post a Comment