Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Weekend....

What a glorious weekend weather wise. Yesterday I hung out at the shop for a couple of hours and then my friend Angie and I headed into DC for some girlfriend time. We had a great afternoon and a delicious meal in the Dupont Circle area. I hope we can do it on a monthly basis.

I am starting a new project today. It is my first shawl and its beautiful. I am going to do it in one of my less expensive yarn first, but after looking at the pattern and reading it, it looks really easy. The shawl is called
Multnomah Shawl and it is a free Ravelry download.
 
My sweater is coming along great, but I need something else to work on. I have been off Ravelry for a day with no side effects, so I think I will be ok...LOL! I am only allowing myself to cruise the patterns. So shawl knitting during the day and sweater knitting at night, sounds good to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to go on Ravelry and look at the 'destash'...!!!
    Happy Knitting!!

    ReplyDelete