Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Mail...!

Today was a wonderful day for so many reasons. It brought happy mail from The Sanguine Gryphon...a little Bugga goes a long way! Hubby took the day off and took Bryce to see the Red Sox play the Orioles in Baltimore. In case you were wondering, we are die hard RED SOX fans and we won! I had the house to myself and did some much needed cleaning without interruption.

Today was also Wednesday and that means "Girls Night" at the shop. So many laughs...these are some great people who I just adore.

Not a big day for knitting and that's ok. I really need to organize my knitting projects and my future projects.

Did I mention that it is hotter than heck here...! I have a busy day tomorrow and must get some groceries into the house. I need to start my TO DO LIST for the next several days.

Off to make my list before I go to bed....

1 comment: