Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hotter than heck....

The temperature outside is rising and I can honestly say that I would love some cooler weather. The sweater project that isin my lap at night is so warm, despite the air conditioning, that a lace project would be a welcome change. The only problem with lace is that I need total concentration and there is no peace or quiet here. Maybe I will run away to my bedroom...more likely to fall asleep and there is no refrigerator up there...dilemma.

I will take a picture of the sweater's progress and post it. It has come along way, with only 2 skeins to go.

There was no happy mail today..big sad face. Maybe tomorrow. I did stop by the shop today and wind one of the skeins of Old Aunt Maiden...the colors are so beautiful, and picked up some stitch markers from my friend Sandy for the lace project.

I just measured my sweater parts...LOL...and I am close. The length needs to be at 48.5 inches and I am at approximately 47 inches...YEAH. I will bring this with me tomorrow night for the "experts" and I mean Karen (who told me, just knit it) to measure. Then all I have to do is join it to the back piece and add sleeves. So exciting! Now if only some fun mail would show up!! I mean the kind from Germany. Heaven only knows when that will show up...or how much it cost, exactly. I won't be doing that again any time soon!

Off to knit a bit before bed. Wanted to take a picture of my progress, but can't find the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment