Sunday, July 24, 2011

The movie and the sweaters! :-)

The movie was good, a bit long in some areas, but overall I would give it a 7 and whomever picked out the sweaters for one of the characters....a 10++. I had to keep pausing the movie to look at the sweaters and then I would tell myself, you  are just a little bit nuts! Why be normal when nuts is so much more fun.

The boys are back and my peace and quiet are over. I am glad that I did what I wanted with the time I had.

On a knitting note, while watching the movie, I did grab my cable scarf to work on  as I seem to be at a pause in the big knitting projects and the YO's are giving me fits. It's not the YO's per say, it's that they are not lining up like they are suppose to.

The boys are not speaking to each other....I must referee the situation, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment