Friday, March 9, 2012

Frustrating Friday.....

Frustrated, you bet. The laptop came back last night. I didn't get to check it out until this morning. Still can't get to my blog from the piece of shit the computer is now becoming. Called hubby and said, still sucks. He got the hint that I was way less than happy. I went around taking pictures of all the things I wanted to show you and nope, nothing. I need to get off this topic before I hurt someone. One a lighter and happier note, my small shawls group is doing the Color Affection shawl on Ravelry and we had lots of fun on Wednesday night putting colors together and enabling others to make this beautiful shawl. Blogger must be messing with it's format, because now everything is different and I can't get a link to work. They want feedback, I am just the woman to do it. I really dislike it when my technical world goes wonky on me. Citron is almoste done...yeah, I've been saying that for days. I've been spending quite a bit of time on the Internet doing research on some new topics that have me quite smitten and somewhat distracted. A future post for sure. I'm off to do something. Maybe a little cleaning, knitting, winding. I did clean the 1/2 bath and the kitchen sink, so I think that does it for the cleaning portion of my day. :-} Happy knitting~

1 comment:

  1. Love your first dye job - the picture on Lynne's phone was great!

    ReplyDelete