Friday, March 2, 2012

Hermitville....

I made a conscious effort to get out of the house early today. It was worth it. I saw friends at the shop that I haven't been able to spend time with due to the month of illness, which is what I am calling February!! When you are home for so long, hermitville kind of sets in....this is not so good.

I am almost done with the Citron shawlette and I already have the yarn for my next project, Color Affection. I will be using Madeline Tosh Light in 3 different colors. I am very excited about this next shawl....really, aren't I always!!!

I thought the laptop was fixed...but it's not. I took it out of hubby's hands and am going to be driving it to Best Buy where the Geek Squad can mess with it.

I have a shawl to finish and a short row toe of a sock to complete, so off I go.

Happy knitting!!!

1 comment:

  1. it was wonderful seeing you walk into the shop today - and it was a great day - lots of laughs! I am so glad you are feeling so much better. Your colors for the new shawl are spectacular - can't wait to see it in progress.

    ReplyDelete