Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Mail....

The new kids in the stash are from Left to Right:

The Sanguine Gryphon "Bugga" in Smiley Face Spider
Madeline Tosh Sock in Oak
Wollmeise in Lavendel
The Sanguine Gryphon "Edios" in Physics and Reality

I love me some happy mail!! The SG on the immediate left is going to be a shawl..the colors are to die for.

I also have news. I am proud to announce that I am officially working at my LYS. How exciting is that? It's been a good week and with special events this weekend for the shop off site, I will be holding down the fort or the yarn in the La Plata shop. Maybe I'll bring my knitting....LOL!

Enjoy the pictures, I wish you could feel it. The SG Bugga is 70% Superwash Merino, 20% Cashmere and 10% nylon....it feels so darn good, especially in something up close to the skin. Just because I love to share the love, here is their website:

www.sanguinegryphon.com

Treat yourself, it's hotter than hell out there!

1 comment:

  1. And we are thrilled to have you on board! You will be a lovely asset to the shop.

    ReplyDelete