Tuesday, July 5, 2011

OMG..it does exsist and I am getting it!

Wonders just never cease. I have been dying to make the "Ishbel" shawl and I really, really wanted to do it in the yarn shown in the photograph, which is Old Maiden Aunt Aplaca Merino 4 ply, coloway, Moody. I have been lurking in people's stashes on Ravelry and even contacted the supplier, but was told that it was discontinued. So ever since, I have been on the hunt for a suitable replacement, with NO LUCK! I totally had my heart set on what I wanted. So, with other projects in the works, that search and project were on hold.

Well, I decided to look into it again, on Ravelry, on a whim and guess what, someone was selling 2 skeins in exactly what I wanted, colorway and all!!!! I can barely sit still.  I am so flipping happy! I also paid $45 and that is a rather signifigant number for me in a few days....! There are no coincidences!!! Thank you to the yarn gods for bringing me such yarn joy!! Of course I will be posting a picture when these arrive in the mail.

I wish I could insert a BIG SMIEY FACE RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment