Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mmmm...cookie dough!

Sugar cookie dough made and chilling. I love how the flour went "poof" all over me while adding it to the butter and sugar....too many things on my mind. I figure there is really no point in really cleaning the kitchen until ALL the baking is done.

The special shawl that I have been working on is just a mere 7 rows from being done and since I will be at work tomorrow from 10-9, I can get it blocked and ready for gifting on Friday...I am so excited to give it to my friend.

I had a PT sessions this morning and they gave me a little traction and I loved it. I have been pain free all day. They told me you can buy one and use it at home by utilizing a door. Can't you just see me handing from my door, cripes, I get a wicked case of the giggles just thinking about Kyle's face as he happens upon that scene...ROFLMAO....! I might investigate this in the New Year.

I am missing, literally, missing all my needlepoint Christmas ornaments. I know that they are tucked away safe...somewhere....but they need to be found ASAP or I am going to have a full blown meltdown. I found the safe place and here are a small sample of my treasures...
A small tribute to my favorite adult beverage! Actually, I could use one of these soon!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment