Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Wee Knit....

I spent the day with my boys doing family things. A little shopping and a lot of decorating. The boys were very busy getting the outside of the house all twinkly and bright. I was inside making room for the tree. I always forget about the minor disruption this causes.
Bryce went to town decorating the tree and I took some time to adore some of my ornaments. All have been homemade, including my needlepoint ornaments. Among the beauty, I discovered a wee knit ornament which I didn't remember I had. I love how the ornaments bring back some great memories of Christmases past.

A wee knit in our tree. Bryce was very interested in this and thought it was really funny. There really is nothing like Christmas through a childs' eyes.

Speaking of wee, I have been doing a wee bit of knitting and I feel a wee bit better. I know I shouldn't push it, but there are gifts that need to be knit and the clock is ticking.

I did get a beautiful something in the mail and my name was on it!! Yes, a beautiful circular needle with my name on it, how cool is that. Just go to http://www.signatureneedlearts.com/ and you can have some too!

I am off to do a wee bit of knitting in the spirit of the season.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment