Monday, December 12, 2011

So random, it's ridiculous....

Happy Monday!
 I have several things to mention, so here goes.

1.  Christmas is coming, despite my protest.

2.  Most holiday songs sung proclaiming It's the Most Wonderful Season of All, are sung by men who don't have to do all the thinking, all the shopping, all the baking, all the wrapping..get the picture!

3.  My husband cleaned the garage. You could eat off the floor, guess he didn't look at the house that we actually LIVE in....UGH!

4.  My son keeps asking me questions, I answer and then he ask, "what does that mean"...seriously??

5.  Hubby ask me what's on my wish list, I tell him, he makes a face and here come some sucky gifts.

6.  I haven't stepped one little foot in any retail establishment...YEAH...I love the Internet.

7.  I left the house this morning with my turtleneck on backwards and didn't even care.

8.  This cold is bumming me out. Can't smell or taste anything. Worst time of the year for that to happen.

9.  Holiday knitting....not so sure it is going to happen.

10. Angie's shawlette is coming out really cute. Might need to make myself one.

11. Have to pull myself together for a meeting at school.

12. I have forwarded the Yarn Harlot's Blog to my stupid husband. Maybe her blog will help him with his understand his knitting wife.

13. Signature Needles are so beyond fabulous especially when they have your name engraved on them.

14. Fresca is using the Christmas tree to scratch her back.

Well, I am off to clean myself up, straighten out my clothes and put away all the groceries that I just left on the counter.

Hopefully, I can knit or sew for a bit today, it's really not looking promising at the moment.

Happy Knitting

1 comment:

  1. Love your reflections of Christmas...and I agree totally with #6...
    Merry Christmas, Michele...

    ReplyDelete