Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vacation.....

Greetings from some hotel near the airport. Since we have a 7:45am flight, we thought it easier to be 5 minutes away than have to get up at 4:00am to get here. I am not quite convinced that this was the easier way to go, but whatever.

I did get in some quality time at the Outlets.....so, yes, it was worth it. It was worth not cooking in my kitchen...frankly, I was getting tired of always cooking.

We are headed to Massachusetts to see the parental units and siblings and their kids....Christmas continues despite me wanting it to be over already! This is a really quick trip and our time is all spoken for. I am managing to get in a massage on Friday morning with our regular massage therapist....I am looking forward to this the most I think.

This is not a vacation. This is an obligation and it is exhausting, especially when your child isn't feeling well. I won't go in to more details because I will just get pissed off.

My mom is surprising Bryce by meeting us at the airport when we depart on Saturday evening and she will join us for a week in Maryland. That will be lovely. I made Kyle take Fresca to the kennel because I get way to emotional about leaving her. I think it had the same effect on him because he mentioned getting her on Saturday night, no matter what time we get home. Yep, broke his heart....okay, just thinking about it made me cry....sniff, sniff.....

The boys are both sound asleep and snoring and I don't have any light to knit by....wrong on too many levels, so here I sit typing away.

Kyle packed the camera before I could upload some pictures. So, no pictures until we return.

Sweet dreams and happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment