Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shopping, Soup and some knitting!

Today was a busy domestic day. These are necessary at least once a week. It involved the usual suspects, the grocery store and the stove. I had roasted a chicken on Sunday and chicken soup was on the dinner menu this week as was a banana bread and a meatloaf, our dinner tonight. By the time the groceries were bought and put away, it was time for lunch and then time to get cooking, literally.

I promised myself I would get knitting by 2:00 and I was right on target. Well, on target to sit and watch TV apparently and once I relaxed, I knit for about 1 hour.

 Big Blue is looking awesome!! Sleeves make a BIG difference  :-P...

I swung by the shop on the way to Karate and purchased one of the two sweater quantity of yarns I have been hoarding for a couple of months...more yarn!! I keep promising myself no more big project...I am a BIG LIAR!!! And I have knitting friends we are fantastic enablers!! They call me from work and tell me to look at this and look at that, they are giving me yarn lust.

Here's a little something to tide you over until I have some great pictures for you....yes, it's yarn!
A little Bugga never hurt anybody!

1 comment: