Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After....

I really dislike the saying, "Black Friday", it sounds so bleak. I also am annoyed that the retailers have all but blown by Thanksgiving with not so much as a glance. Oh the life of big retail.

I did work today and business was indeed brisk. I definately went home exhausted and unfortunately, in much pain. I did take a 1/2 a pain pill, so you won't get the as big a thrill as last time, haha, but it may be enough to make me comfortable.

Knitting is limbo at the moment....big bummer I tell you. I have gifts that I have to make and I can feel the panic starting.....!

We had Bryce's room painted today and it really looks beautiful. He came home and he was so happy and with the curtains I have ordered, it will really look sharp. If I can't knit, I can redecorate.

I just ordered some Christmas gifts online....I so love shopping online. No crappy people to deal with, no parking hassles and you can do it in your pajamas. You all know I love my pajamas!!!!

Okay, lots less pain. I am sure that cruising Ravelry and all that is not really good for this shoulder/neck/back .... You see that three body parts are now involved.... I think the other two got jealous and decided to mess with me.

I do have some new beauties to share with you, but hubby must have the camera because I can't find it anywhere. We can play catch up on Monday.

Happy knitting to those of you who can knit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment