Thursday, November 17, 2011

Needles in hand.....

Nothing like a trip into the physical therapists office to have everything feeling so much better. I am so thankful that they could get me in so quickly.

I am working gingerly on a shawl for my best friend. I was a bit apprehensive about trying a new pattern, but this is proving to be an easy knit with fantastic directions.
The pattern is called Violets are Blue and the designer is Rose Beck. I actually bought an Ebook of her patterns and I just love them. I am knitting this is The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga, the colorway is Chickweed Geometer Butterfly, a pretty golden peachy color. The shoulder issue had this sidelined for a day, but I am back to knitting it. I have a deadline....and it's fast approaching.

I have heard some great things about a yarn called KPPPM and I decided that I needed to have some. The colors are heavenly. I see another fantastic shawl with this.

It's called Dried Flowers, isn't it pretty.

I have my small shawls group tonight and about a million things to do before Bryce gets home.

Happy Knitting1

No comments:

Post a Comment