Friday, November 18, 2011

Smitten with Shawls....

Ravelry is just so darn addicting!! I spend more time on the internet surfing for fabulous patterns, than I do knitting. That is not good. I may have to have hubby take the "hot spot" to work with him, if I can't get this under control.

Last night was Small Shawls group where I work and boy did we have a good time!! There was wine and lots of laughter and I didn't knit a darn stitch. Sometimes we just need the company of woman folk. I am pretty sure the wine helped, as things were getting pretty silly there at one point.

Neck and shoulder are not so hot today, little stiff and cranky, which makes me cranky. I will have to say that the PT guy was awesome and I will be seeing him twice a week. Icy Hot and I have parted ways and I have a new friend, BioFreeze, he works wonders on all things achy.

I just finished reorganizing all my patterns and I must say that the shawls out number all of my other loves such as socks, scarfs and sweaters. So many things to knit, so little time.

Sorry, no pictures today. I haven't found a really great picture of me and Big Blue yet either. I did however debut it last night and everyone loved it. It was warm and cozy and light and just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment