Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Clothing Designers and Department Store Buyers.....

What the hell!!! Yes, you heard me. I am a person, who lived for fashion, and I mean the CLASSIC kind. Beautifully cut blazers, fantastic pants, beautiful sweaters, I had it all and I wore it all. I was always shopping and there was always something to lust after. Now, I just feel sick whenever I have to go to the Mall....a damn shame I tell you.

Now, it is a complete and utter chore to hit the clothing stores where I have a very difficult time hiding my disgust at the fall of classic fashion. In all honesty, I would rather continue to wear my "older classics", than buy anything that is currently out there today.

Also, dear clothing designers, I know that your models are all 13 years old and the size of a nat, but we women, here in the real world, have curves!!! Yep, curves...you heard it here first. We have breast and hips and bottoms and I would prefer that the waist on my pants actually land somewhere near there, not 4 feet beneath!!!

I found myself talking to myself in the dressing room about the crappy clothes and inflated prices and lack of classic clothing.

Also, Dear Clothes Buyers, not all Petites want to wear Alfred Dunner!! How about getting some Ralph Lauren, Jones New York, Michael Kors...all have beautiful petite lines, it just totally gets my ass out that there isn't ONE thing in your departments that I would even consider buying....NOTHING!! I always leave empty handed and totally pissed off. Talbots, even you have broken my heart! Always the classic were you, until you went down the wrong road and tried to do "trendy"......a big FAIL!!! I even wrote you and told you I was boycotting you until you until we resolved our differences. I haven't been able to buy your pants for many years....Waist, Waist, Waist....that is where we want our pant to be!!!

So until you get your act together, I remain on my boycott of all crappy clothing! Besides, when I see your sweaters, I can make it better!!!

Sorry folks, I just had to get that out. As you can see, that was festering for quite awhile.

Knitting news......

Don't knit two different shawls at the same time, mass confusion may take place. I now have two problems on my hands!  :-P





No comments:

Post a Comment