Friday, November 4, 2011

Blg Blue progress.....

I have been working on Big Blue and I am about 2 inches from a finished sleeve....one more to go. I would have been done sooner, but my shoulder is giving me fits, so there are lots of breaks in the knitting process. I smell like Icy Hot, looking for anything to help relieve the pain and keep me knitting. I suspect a little PT is again in my future! The sweater looks beautiful and I can't wait to wear it.

I am working tomorrow and Sunday, and really hope to block this sweater by Wednesday, the latest. I was going to take a picture of it, but it looks freakish with just one sleeve.

Finally, tomorrow, getting a much needed haircut and what not.....what not is code for color. I always feel so much better after a good cut and color.

The sweater is yelling, knit me...so I will for about another hour.

Happy Knitting Everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing a pic of this sweater! I feel like I know it!! I am still knitting away--socks for presents for Christmas, and a cute vest for myself, and a beautiful afghan too. And I also have the rug hooking going!! I do love doing that! oh, and don't forget the wall hangings that I am piecing and quilting! So I know what a sore shoulder is too!!
    Icy Hot is my good friend!

    ReplyDelete