Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My poor arm....

I knew I was heading in a bad direction with my shoulder when the pain started to wake me up during the night and I must have hit a peak today because I could barely move my neck....so not good when driving. Add to that, a trip to eye doctor where they dialate my eyes and I have to somehow get home. I thank the heavens it was an extremely overcast day, otherwise, this would have been a really bad thing.

Basically, I get home and rest for about 1 hour before I meet the bus and take Bryce to karate. It is now 8:30 pm and we are still doing homework and I gave in and actually took an actual pain pill. Should it kick in while doing this post, things might get really wild or I nod off, I'll keep you posted.

Knitting is on hold until I can raise my arm without swearing or crying! This is what happens when you ignore something long enough.....long pause.......meds are kicking in.......aaaaahhhhhh!

The girls will take pictures of me in Big Blue tomorrow. My picture looks crappy! The sweater is so wonderful that you just want to wrap yourself up in it. Did I mention that you can wear it several ways and that all that short row knitting creates ASS MAGIC, I might have to brand that!!

While on medical leave from knitting, I helped my friend Angie score 2 beautiful skeins of Wollmeise and I got one too. It's great when you start yarn shopping for your friends!!

In short, look for more professional photo's on Thursday.

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment