Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can I get an AMEN ??

Done, done, done and done!! Finished, complete, all done!! What you ask is done, BIG BLUE is DONE!!! It has been blocked and all the ends have been woven in and it is ready to wear. Yes, there are pictures, it's just not on me and I was too tired after an extremely busy day at the shop to get pictures of me in it, but I put it on the chair and here it is. When I wear it to the shop on Wednesday, I will get some really good pictures of me wearing it. This picture really does not do it any justice, but I can't wait for you to see it!


What is next you ask???? Well, I am working on Ishbel, a shawlette for the shop in Madeline Tosh Pashmina (super yummy), and I have started a shawlette for a friends birthday. I have a double moss cardigan floating around in my mind...a possible New Year's project.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! A long, slow slog but REALLY well worth it! Have much fun wearing it.

    ReplyDelete