Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We've arrived safe, but tired....

Greetings from Massachusetts!

Bryce woke up at 4:00am complaining that his ear hurt and fortunately, I had Tylenol to give him and so far so good.

The flight was a bit bumpy. Flying time was 45 minutes...I love it!

Did I mention that my girlfriend Angie gave me the Aran Knitting book by Alice Starmore...I love all the sweaters, but the directions give me the sweats. :)

I must go and visit and be somewhat social.

I am getting my New Year's knitting to do list ready.

Happy knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time...and happy knitting!...Hope Bryce feels better, so you and Kyle can enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good visit - and here's hoping Bryce feels better. Glad you were happy about the book! Your knitting peeps (us) will help you - especially now that you have a chart keeper as well!

    ReplyDelete