Friday, December 2, 2011

Epiphany .....

I am still sidelined, so I have time on my hands, no pun intended, to reflect on a shawl that went all wonky on me. It appears to be an "end user" error. My friend Karen uses this term and it really does fit when I tell you what I did.

Everything was going fine until the "pain medication" knitting took place. That is where the K2's apparently became K2tog.... Oooops. No wonder things were off, to say the least.

For some reason, if I am sick or have an injury and have to take some sort of medicine, I apparently think that I am some sort of super woman and I can knit...... Not so much! Sadly, this has been proven several times over. :-(

I was hoping that my new knitting needles would be in my mailbox today, no such luck. As soon as they arrive, I will get a picture. A picture you ask, of needles, trust me, these are special needles.

I guess since my hands are free, laundry should get done.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment