Friday, December 30, 2011

Hanging tough....

Traveling is fun, but also quite exhausting. We have almost all our visits under our belt and we are having some much deserved down time. My brother has a wood burning stove in his house and likes to keep the house temperature around 80, which was making it a tad difficult for me to breathe.

Anyway, my mom treated me to a 90 minute massage which was pure heaven. My shoulder felt brand spanking new and it was wonderful. I haven't been knitting as much as I had hoped. I figure it might be rude to just pull it out while visiting with my family and friends.

The kids have been glued to the iPads like crack addicts and I am sure that they will all have withdrawl symptoms once we get home and the regular routine kicks back in.

I am off to put my child to bed and to hopefully knit a round or two before I go off to bed. My hubby did tell me that I looked really HOT last night with the Vaseline and nose strip on my nose and a tissue stuffed up the dripping nostril. I had to remind him, in sickness and in health....

We have one more visit tomorrow and then we are airport bound.....we will ring in the New Year at home!

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having you all home again!
    Don't fear the Aran--they're the best pattern directions you'll ever encounter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be happy to see you again! I hope your trip home was uneventful and that Bryce was thrilled your mom was coming also. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete