Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!!

The years are going by faster and faster it seems and yet, I haven't aged a bit....LOL! This past year has brought many wonderful people and experiences into my life. I am beyond grateful!

I put together a short list of things I would love to experience this year.

1. Learn to read charts.

2. Stranded knitting.

3. A cabled sweater.

4. Paying attention to the direction!

Yes, short and sweet, is my knitting list. My personal list is a tad more complicated and longer.

My mom is in town and she hates it when I am attached to the electronics, so the blog postings may be brief and slightly irregular.

Hang in there, I will be back in full force soon!

The knitting I did while away, again, was sick knitting and well, you know how that always ends up....!

Just keep knitting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment