Monday, January 23, 2012

Wollmeise Worthy??

I found a pattern that I think might be worthy of my Wollmeise. It is called And So Are You by Rose Beck and I am just loving it. Here is what I have to choose from...
But I think I have it narrowed down to these....

Oh la la! One is blue, one is purple and one is aqua. Please vote for your favorite color.

I did cast on a sock today and boy did it feel good. There's just something about socks that make me happy!

Stay tuned for Work In Progress Wednesdays!!

Happy Knitting!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh man that pattern is beautiful! I think my favorite color is the purplish one in the middle. BTW - I am totally jealous of your Wollmeise stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the second photo down on the Ravelry post, the shawl by Dianne K. I'm thinking that since these colors are so complimentary, you should blend the 2 blues, Start with the aqua and put blue on the edges?

      Delete
    2. Love the pattern too! I love all your yarn colors. I am working with purple hues now, so I vote for the blue. I think it would look great with a nice top and blue jeans. The scarf is for me right?

      Sue

      Delete
  2. Aqua - always my favorite! I didn't realize you had so much Wollmeise!

    ReplyDelete