Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh nuts.....

My house has been a vacuum for all germs this season and this week is no exception. Bryce has what seems like a permanent cold and I woke up with a fever and sore throat. Now, I am not the type to really complain because last year we were pretty much "germ free", but I have a knitting retreat at the end of the week and I want to be feeling good, I'd settle for good. Fortunately, I do have a doctor's appointment already scheduled for Wednesday, so if this turn into something ugly, there will be meds.

I did a little knitting today on a shawl, but with no lace, so I figured I was safe and couldn't mess it up and so far, so good. I am loving the pattern. I didn't use my Wollmeise because I wanted to knit this on the retreat and I figured I should knit something on "shop" yarn, so I am using Saki Prisim in Garnet. I will do it again in my Wollmeise.

Here is the beginning...

Here is the finished hat that has to be mailed.

Right now, I am counting down to when I can go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment