Thursday, January 26, 2012

Missed WIP Wednesday...

Wednesday's WIP will take place on Thursday since yesterday got sucked into medical appointment and school meeting vortex.

I have narrowed my yarn color choices down to two...these....
I love them both. I took a good look at the pattern and I think I am going to swatch before I wind one of these beauties.

The hat is almost done, see...

Rather handsome isn't it. I think I will make another but in a more feminine color combination.

The sock is coming along, I can't take a picture of it because it's for someone who reads the blog!!

I have small shawls group tonight.

I think I need to close my eyes for a few, it was quite a busy morning.

Happy Knitting!

3 comments:

  1. I love the hat - can't wait to see the real thing! And the 2 Wollmeise colors are spectacular - I think you will be happy with either one. Choices, choices ...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is lovely! I haven't made much progress on my small shawl since Sunday - I've been trying to finish a pair of socks for my sister's birthday. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat. I have finally figured out how to comment. I think either yarn would work. I love both colors. Hope you are feeling better. I hope to see you Sunday!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete