Saturday, January 7, 2012

Half done.....

Seems everything around here is half done. The Christmas tree is half put away, the laundry is half done and apparently, half put away. I have a beautiful sweater made of Baby Llama thar is so close to done it's ridiculous. I only have to fix my decreases on both sleeves and sew them on and pick up some stitches for the collar. Out of sight really does mean out of mind...

I also cleaned out several, yes, several of my knitting bags and found MANY WIP's I had forgotten about. Some no longer give me a thrill and some make me want to make the other sock so I have a pair. I will have to ponder the ultimate fate of some of these projects.

I have been reading The Yarn Harlot's blog posts from previous years and I must add a new skill to my 2012 Knitting To Do List and it is Double Knitting. Why would I want to learn that you ask, is because you can knit two socks at the same time and one is inside the other. I mean really, how cool is that?? I love knitting socks!!! They are better than anything you could ever buy.

I am itching to use some of my Christmas gifts...the swift and ball winder. So many patterns, so little time. Ravelry is a huge distraction that I really need to control better.

I am off to knit a bit....Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment