Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm back and I have pictures....

The pictures as promised...
The book that makes me sweat, giggle, and sweat some more...

The cubby that my hubby bought me for Christmas, that he THINKS will hold ALL MY YARN.....LOL!!!
The beautiful skein of cashmere that also makes me sweat and giggle!

In the mail are a circular set of Signature needles, size 4....you know I am a sucker for happy mail!!

On the needles at the moment is a really cute Eternity Cowl by Rose Beck called Cocoon Me. This is a really neat pattern and can be worked three, yes you heard me right, three ways. First as a Cowl, second as the Eternity Cowl and third a Shawl...run to Ravelry and get this great pattern. I am actually knitting it in a worsted weight yarn, Santa Red, and I love it. Of course, I tried knitting this while sick which was a mistake. The third time around is usually the charm for me...LOL!

My mom is still here and all is well. We had a little retail therapy this morning and she will come with me tomorrow night to my Small Shawls group at the shop.

Kyle and I are going on a dinner date this evening since we have a sitter, we are taking full advantage of this rarity. I know where we are going, what to eat, what to eat!

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a literary gift among others!
    Love to you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete