Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yarn, Swift and Ball Winder....

I had the yarn, but now I also have the swift, ball winder and a scale and I haven't even had a chance to play with all my new knitting toys yet. I thought that today might be that day, but it wasn't.  I had errands and PT and then I threw in a manicure just because I felt like it. Then before you know it, it's time to meet the bus and take Bryce to Karate and then home and then dinner and homework and now this.....peace and quiet and NO time to play with the fiber and gadgets.

My toes are cold, so you know what that means...SOCKS!! I will be doing the Two At A Time method so we have an immediate match. I will have to survey my stash for a suitable yarn, there is plenty to chose from. Could this be the time for the Wollmeise?? It just might be. I will have to sleep on that idea.

I am working tomorrow and Thursday from 10-9, both days. I love being there, but by the time I get home, I am practically numb from fiber overload. So the next two days are a knitting wash unless we are slow. We shall see.

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment