Sunday, October 9, 2011

A decision on a hat....

My poor husband has been NOT so silently asking for a hat and I keep nodding and saying, okay, as he sees me starting another project. Well, I found a great guy pattern today, here is the link http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/turn-a-square , it is a really attractive hat by Jared Flood, called Turn a Square. I picked out a rather more masculine Silk Garden by Noro and a skein of Shepard's Wool and I will start shortly. Gotta keep the hubby happy!

Today I worked in LaPlata and I was so excited by the turn out! Thanks to all of you for a wonderful afternoon.

I am still working on Multnomah III for my mother and I am really trying to stay with this one project because there is an actual deadline....but so many other things are calling to me! I must be strong. So, again, there are no knitting pictures, but I do have a adorable picture of our fur baby Fresca, who enjoyed her time today at Bark in the Park.
She had a wonderful day and is sound asleep next to me as I type this.

2 comments:

  1. I've liked that hat pattern for a long time - can't wait to see it when it's finished. Maybe I'll make one as well for the same reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresca is sooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete