Friday, October 7, 2011

To Good Friends.....

I am so blessed to have such good friends!! When we first moved to MD and lived on Andrews, I had high hopes for friends and such....it was a very long, lonely and depressing year. When we decided to build our new home in Southern MD, I was hopeful again and boy was I rewarded big time. Finding my local yarn shop was like finding home. I have made some friendships that will be in my life forever. These are the friends that are there through thick and thin and everything else in between. We look out for each other and it has made me so happy knowing that these women are in my life!!!

There are no pretty pictures today. My needles have been quiet for 2 days due to work and 3rd grade homework. Not so good when you have an actual deadline for a very important gift. I best get cracking!!

FYI...My mother in law will get the shawl for Christmas, as I was able to beg, plead and pay for the same yarn out of some kind souls stash on Ravelry and a few more of my favorites to boot. Needless to say, there will be some Bugga in the air for me this week.

Hubby is asking for a hat, and I best comply before I get a lecture about my Bugga problem!!

1 comment:

  1. And we are blessed to have you in our lives as well!

    ReplyDelete