Saturday, October 1, 2011

Froggers remorse.... :-(

One of my first frogged projects was a beautiful scarf called Midwest Moonlight from the Scarf Style book. It was my first attempt at lace and the yarn overs kept messing me up and if I had an extra stitch, well, that is where k2tog would come in handy. After a while, the k2tog's started to look like hell and I put it aside. I never did go back to it and eventually, I rewound the yarn and put it aside for another project, another day. Well, a fellow knitter, who completed this beautiful scarf, wore hers into the shop on Wednesday evening and I thought, damn, that is gorgeous! So, I have been kinda kicking myself about that one, but I have so many projects started that it's kinda giving me a panic attack. Here is where I thought GOALS might be a good idea, so here they are for you all to see.

GOALS

1.  Get Big Blue DONE already!
2.  Get Mom's birthday gift done on time.
3.  Figure out what should be next for Small Shawls Group.
4.  STOP WINDING YARN!!! This encourages cheating!
5.  Finish Cabled Scarf
6.  Stay off Ravelry...don't know if I can!
7.  Finish Kyle's socks

Just writing this down gives me a slight panic attack.

I am off to continue the sleeves of Big Blue, because it is like 50 degrees here today and I should be wearing it damn it!

1 comment:

  1. Good goals! And I bet you could do Midwest Moonlight now - you've got YO's under control!

    ReplyDelete