Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday....!

The weeks are flying by with little knitting progress. It proved to be a very stressful week and knitting just wasn't in the scenario.

I have been hunting for the camera all week, still can't find it. Finally called my husband, it is in his truck, I really should have started with him! Tried to print off a bunch of patterns and the printer is only printing some stuff, not all the stuff I need....frustrating!

So, I have no pictures for you and I have no patterns to drool over. Looks like we both are out of luck.

After I post this, I am off to the shop to hang out with my most wonderful friends and enjoy the day.

Big blue is receiving sleeves and the one is looking great...LOL!

I had best get dressed and get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment