Thursday, September 8, 2011

Afterglow and an Ark!

Last night was Wednesday and that means knitting group. We has a wonderful gathering and several of us were still basking the the afterglow of our finished projects. Lynne had finished the beautiful Swirl coat, Angie had finished her beautiful sweater, Mary and her Sleepy Kitten shawl...Lynne has named this beautiful shawl and I with my shawlette. Afterglow is a beautiful thing and the most wonderful feeling. I really haven't felt it in a while. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.

I also spent yesterday with Ellen, the shop owner of Crazy for Ewe. We grafted Big Blue together and attached the back and now I am picking up stitches for the sleeves. All new skills and I loved it all and learned alot. Big Blue is a bit magical..and that is a post for another day.

Last nights ride home was of the white knuckle variety. The weather has been absolutely dreadful. As I sit and type this blog post, it has been thundering and lightning since 4:30 pm and it is now almost 10:00 pm. The flooding has been dreadful and school has been cancelled today and already for tomorrow. It took Kyle 4 hours to get to work this morning. Here's to hoping that tomorrow is dry and storm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment