Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shazam!

I have overcome my yarn over issues. I now believe in the power of the stitch marker. And a shawl was born...
The pattern is a FREE Ravelry pattern called, MULTNOMAH and it was a great knit. This was my first lace pattern and I must admit that I am quite smitten with lace. I knit this in Dream in Color Starry on a US size 3 circular needle. The yarn and this shop sample can be found at Crazy for Ewe. I am still on that "knitting high" you can only get when you finish a project!

Tomorrow, I hope to graft BIG BLUE  and get him rocking and rolling. It is after all, September and chilly weather is just around the corner.

I'm still smiling.....!

2 comments:

  1. It is truly lovely - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, Michele...great job!!

    ReplyDelete