Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shawl Knit Along....

Here ye, here ye, starting tomorrow evening, I will be hosting a Multnomah shawl knit along at www.crazyforewe.com in LaPlata. Multnomah is a fantastic petite shawlette that flatters the neckline without all the fabric of a scarf or large shawl and it's less expensive than jewelery and it is a FREE pattern on Ravelry! I am on my second one and I just love it. I have decided to give it to my mother in law for Christmas because these are really her colors and because she is difficult to buy for. Now I know that she will not tell me she loves it, I am prepared for that, however, she will tell everybody that I made it and she will be as proud as a peacock and the world will be a happy place!

I am slowly knitting the sleeves to BIG BLUE! Sleeves kinda suck and they are not giving me joy. I have to remember that after glow feeling and just keep knitting.

Our Wednesday night group is so fantastic. We learned yesterday that one of our group members lost her husband rather suddenly and my heart goes out to her and her family.

I promise some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment