Monday, September 26, 2011

Over tired and Overwhelmed!

This has been a very busy work week for me and I must admit that I am exhausted. I have begun so many projects in my head that I can barely function. I am but a mere mortal with a family who needs me. Most of my knitting projects are in some form of crisis and I am too tired to care. Went to bed last night feeling like crap and woke up with "my friend". At least that explains my mood and exhaustion.

My goal today is my no means glamorous. I have to go grocery shopping, make a vet appointment for Fresca for some shots, look for some important paperwork that I put somewhere "safe", take a walk and clear my head and then clean out my knitting bags....yes, you ready correctly, bags!! Maybe once everything is neat and tidy, I can then makes sense of my knitting.

I am off to the grocery store....!

No comments:

Post a Comment