Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Knitting...

Honestly, I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger!! After glow has kind of worn off...big bummer, but I am knitting my second Multnomah, successfully I might add and working on BIG BLUE!

Big Blue is awesome and such a fantastic surprise. You know that feeling when you start a BIG project and that fear creeps in, it won't fit, I know it won't fit and then you try it on and guess what, it fits and you get so excited that you forget you have to learn another skill....picking up stitches and knitting the ARMS! Yep, kinda forgot about them....although, this sweater would look just as fabulous as a vest. This pattern also contains the magic of short row construction which creates...."ass magic"....yes, you read correctly, ass magic. It is better than any of those Miracle garments you find in the lingerie department and it's cozy and machine washable. It is amazing and I am totally proud of it. When the house calms down, we are in the midst of 3rd grade home work and hysterics, I will upload a picture of Big Blue.

Note: I am not sure that we all are going to survive 3rd grade!!

1 comment:

  1. You will survive with the help of your knitting peeps!

    ReplyDelete