Monday, September 19, 2011

Totally Miscellaneous...

Today was my running around doing errands day that included a trip to the mall to have my glasses tweaked and to look for clothing that is not made for a 20 year old or a person in their 70's...a challenge I dare say. Is wanting pants that actually sit at your natural waist too much to ask for??  Apparently, it is! Clothes shopping is right up there with a root canal minus the Novocaine

Today, the school bus was on time. Since we had the remnants of Tropical Storm Lee drown us quite literally, a bridge that is on the main road we live off of, is no longer there and traffic has been a complete and utter nightmare.

I worked quite a bit last week and I love it! I am working all day tomorrow and Thursday evening and Sunday. Great hours for a mom with a child in school. Getting the child to do his homework is dreadful. I can only pray it gets easier.

I really love TV! I am so looking forward to the new season of Mike & Molly, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order: SVU, Criminal Minds to name just a few. I am not a fan of all the ridiculous so called reality shows.

Okay, well, that's all I have tonight. Maybe I will have an exciting day in the shop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment