Friday, June 10, 2011

Provisional cast on.....phewy!

It's not that I can't do it, it's that it looks like crap. I just want to say that this pattern is 10 pages and it includes some lovely photographs, but there really are just TOO MANY WORDS and it can distract from the goal of actually knitting the damn thing.

So, I sat down and read the whole thing over again and noticed that there is an alternative method, but it was hidden amongst some unnecessary print, to knit the circle separately then join! Ya, that totally seemed like a better idea with cleaner lines and joins. So, I will cast on again, minus the provisional part, and see where that leads. I am revising it for my own personal knitting ease so that I can just knit and rock and roll.

Hubby is watching hockey again and I want to throw myself onto a pair of needles to make it go away along with the channel surfing.....Aaarrrr!

Just keep knitting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment